Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT)
Non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) is a revolutionary advance in prenatal screening which can detect genetic material (DNA) from the placenta in a blood test from the mother.
- Generation 46
- Generation Plus
Testing your DNA to determine how you metabolise medications can help your doctor to prescribe you the best medication and the right dose.
- PGx Mental Health (MH)
- PGx Pain
- PGx Multi (MH + Pain + more)
Testing for hereditary cancer genes can assist in your medical management and may assist in directing therapy. Some oncology tests are covered by Medicare.
- Hereditary Breast & Ovarian Cancer (BRCA 1 & 2, BraOVO, BraOVO Plus)*
- Familial Colorectal Cancer Testing*
- Tumour Molecular Testing*
- Haematological Oncology*
* Bulk Billing Available where Medicare rebateable
Genetic Carrier Screening
Genetic carrier screening tests for genetic variants (changes) in genes that can cause severe or life-threatening genetic conditions.
- Expanded Genetic Carrier Screen
- Factor V Leiden/Prothrombin*
- Coeliac Risk*
* Bulk Billing Available
We provide Peace of Mind DNA testing to establish paternity.
- Peace of Mind Paternity DNA Test
Leading the way to improved health
results in the shortest turnaround time.